DE CANDIDATES: Registratation for DE candidates have been extended.
- Enter your UTME/DE Number
- Update your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/Local Government of Origin.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Use the RRR Number to Pay N2,000 PUTME/Screening fees using any acceptable Debit Card (Master, Visa, Verve etc), or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- You should verify your payment using the Verify Button.
- You should select your subject combination which must be relevant to their Course of Choice to write aptitute test.
- You should then update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings), as well as A’Level results.
- You should then scan and upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A Level results and recent PASSPORT Photograph.
- Print Acknowledgmentslip.
- Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result to outright disqualification.
- Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks might have to wait for maximum of 24 hours for clarifications before proceding to the next step of the Online Screening.
- Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or group for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
- Candidates are strongly advised not to come with their bags to the exam venue.
- UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), and Examination Slip.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates are expected to do on-line screening and therefore NOT expected to be on University campus for any examination or physical screening;.
If you are registering for the first time, you will need to generate an invoice to obtain your Invoice No and Remita Retrieval Reference No.. Take your RRR to any commercial Bank to pay for your screening fee then you would be able to upload your O'Level Result and print your acknowledgement Slip.
09096696605 (Whatsapp Only)